Friday, April 5, 2013

Funny stuff I've reblogged on tumblr

Hi everyone :)
In case you haven't seen my previous post, a few months ago I started a tumblr blog! So, I thought I'd take a break from makeup and show you some funny posts I've reblogged on my tumblr page. These are good for anyone who needs a laugh (and has a similar sense of humour to mine)!

Here they are in no particular order:


1. You are NOT the father!





2. Yet another Harlem Shake.





3. The consequences of drugs.




4. For all the Big Bang Theory fans.




5. SNL can still be funny!





6. A new mascot for MGM.




7. Just a random funny.





These ones I love because of the comments:

8. The ladies of the internet.


The comment: "ARE WE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT INTERNET EXPLORER'S FACE???"


9. If you're on tumblr, it's funny and accurate.

 
The comment: - "they forgot internet explorer"
                        - "he's still loading"


10. When is target supposed to open in Canada?


The comment: "you can tell he's just like "I am 800% done with Target""

My personal favourite:

11. Go home kitten, you are drunk.



The comment: "oh my god it's like he started to hover away but his front half's antigravity didn't activate"

Hope this cheered you up or gave you a laugh!
Here's a link to my tumblr page if you're interested :)
Thanks for reading!













No comments:

Post a Comment