Monday, March 4, 2013

Real Techniques at London Drugs!

Hey Everyone!

For those keeping track of when Real Techniques will be in Walmart, well, I have news!
Unfortunately, I haven't seen the brushes at Walmart YET.

HOWEVER, I did see them at LONDON DRUGS today!!! Woot.
They only had the Starter Set left...and they are charging $19.99 (not the $18.97 that Walmart will eventually charge).

Just wanted to update you guys!

Don't forget to enter my free giveaway (ending March 18th)!!
And THANK YOU! to the ONE person who has entered so far! (It's already doing better than the last giveaway! LOL)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I picked the brushes at my local walmart today as well :) SO happy as it was the only sets left. Just thought I'd let you know!! Ps. Thanks for the update :)

    www.rubyroolove.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete