Tuesday, January 15, 2013

my RANDOM blog of RANDOMNESS!

Hi Everyone! Or should that be ANYONE? lol. Welcome to my blog :)
I've decided to start this random blog of randomness because..well...mostly because I've been checking out some other blogs recently, and it seems fun...and I'm bored at the moment.

So..right now I'm thinking that I'll post about things I like, such as puppies and candy and science, but I'll also do some reviews on purchases like makeup and other random things (hence, the "random blog of randomness").


To keep with the randomness theme of my first blog post EVER, I've decided to jazz it up with this picture of a tree. I was in Ipswich, Australia this summer visiting my BFFF (yes, 3 Fs...if you don't know what the extra F is for, I suggest you watch Pineapple Express) and she lived near a park with this super random, slightly deformed tree.

I hope you all enjoy! And if there's anyone out there actually reading this, please leave a comment! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment